Smart Chemical Services is seeking an experienced Account Manager for our Permian Basin office in the Midland/Odessa, Texas, area. The candidate will be able to bring his/her own people and have a self-made business unit.
Smart Chemical Services provides chemical and technical services to the energy industry throughout the U.S. The company develops, manufactures, distributes oilfield chemicals and provides related logistics and analytical services. It is a producer of stimulation chemicals, fracing additives and specialty chemicals for production, water treatment, fuel additives and other oilfield applications.
The Account Manager will onboard people to establish the Permian Basin Business Unit, promote sales with potential growth, manage sales, technical managers, drivers, etc. He/she will also oversee service accounts and sales opportunities.
Candidate should have at least 10 years of experience and have maintained relationships with key decision makers in the oil and gas industry. The candidate should also possess the highest degree of morals and ethics, and fit the Smart Chemical Services culture.
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Broad leadership skills
- Strong customer relationships in the Oil & Gas production industry
- Entrepreneurial drive and self-motivation
EDUCATION CREDENTIALSMinimum of Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience
PERSONAL SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
Works collaboratively and executes efficiently in a matrix organization structure where results are achieved through influence more than authority.
Strong strategic thinking skills; thoughtful and deliberate; takes time to think through issues and create fact-based solutions.
- Safety oriented
- Respectful to clients and colleagues
- Hard working, but relaxed and genuine; effectively engages and builds relationships at all levels of the organization
- Enthusiastic about your work
- Effective and proactive communicator
- Excellence – set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Exceptional follow-through and superior organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who works well without direct or close supervision in an unstructured environment
- Strong, mature leadership and decision-making skills; confronts difficult and ambiguous scenarios with courage and strength. Demonstrates confidence in own judgment and competence
- Maintains the highest standard of personal and professional integrity